My family of 6 plus my mother stayed at this condo for four nights and wished we had more time to enjoy our vacation. Here are some things that made me rate the property so high:
– great communication with the owner, very responsive and detailed. We received directions and all required information in advance via email. There were instructions posted inside the condo, and when I had questions throughout our stay we received answers right away.
– the condo was very close to the beach– very important to us since we had a toddler and a senior family member. The ground floor level facing the beach was perfect, it doesn’t get closer to the beach than that.
– the condo had all necessary of household items, plus games, books and beach toys. All we had to buy was food.
– the condo is nicely furnished and decorated. It is clean, with recently remodeled bathrooms.
– there is an outdoor shower right next to the condo inside the pool area, and a hose on the condo porch. We were able to keep the sand out of the condo without a problem.
– flexible sleeping arrangement: there are three bedrooms with master bed/ 2 twin beds/3 twin beds plus a sofa. Plenty of space to have some quiet time.
I highly recommend this condo!